A trip to the local cinema can soon add up and The Cinema Society is pleased to save our members £££ on their next visit, but we recognise there are certain (rare!) occasions when we may be more expensive than going direct to the box office.
As a result, we’re happy to introduce The Cinema Society Price Guarantee.
We’re confident enough in our service to you that if you end up buying our vouchers and find out when booking with the cinema that it would have been cheaper direct, then we’ll not only match the price you would have paid, we’ll beat it by 10% so that you still benefit from a discount!*
Once you’ve used your vouchers at the cinema, we’ll refund the difference between what you paid to us plus 10% off the direct cinema price (the “Price Guarantee amount”)
- Your order reference number from The Cinema Society along with the exact voucher codes used on this booking
- The exact date, time, film and cinema location you have booked.
- A screenshot of the cinema’s website clearly showing the date/time, film, cinema location and the ticket prices if purchased direct through the cinema or the receipt from the cinema with the price clearly indicated.
We’ll review your claim within two working days and if you paid more using our vouchers than you would have done directly booking with the cinema, then we’ll refund you the difference between what you paid to us and the “Price Guarantee amount.”
The team here proactively monitor the prices at hundreds of cinemas across the UK and Ireland to make sure our prices offer a decent discount wherever possible. We don’t expect you to find many cinemas are cheaper direct. But if you do, you can easily request a price guarantee and rest assured that you won’t end up spending any more through us than you would at the cinema!
*Price Guarantee excludes any “special price” or members only pricing, full exclusions and T&C’s below.
- The promoter of The Cinema Society Price Guarantee is: SPARK Marketing Services Ltd, whose registered office is at The Old Sawmills, Filleigh, Barnstaple, EX32 0RN.
- The Price Guarantee is open to registered members of The Cinema Society only.
- If members have made a purchase through The Cinema Society and find that it would have been cheaper to buy their cinema tickets directly with the cinema, we shall refund the difference of what you paid to us and 10% off the direct cinema price (the “Price Guarantee amount”)
- The Price Guarantee is only available to claim if the member has redeemed their vouchers for the screening they are claiming against and provide the proof of booking from the cinema.
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cinema Society order reference number, the voucher codes used in this booking, the exact details of the film you have booked, plus a photo/screenshot of your cinema booking receipt and a screenshot of the cinema’s website clearly showing the location, film, date/time with the ticket prices if purchased direct.
- The film details booked using the vouchers and the film details claimed against must match for the claim to be valid.
- Members must apply within 14 days of their booking at the cinema.
- The Price Guarantee excludes:
- Any “special price” or promotional days such as National Cinema Day, ‘Cineworld Day’ or IMAX Film Fest with £3 tickets, or days of the week which are discounted.
- Member only pricing, such as Cinesaver, Insider and myODEON Saver
- Tickets bought with any other offer such as Meerkat Movies or CEA cards
- Bookings made outside of “peak” times
- Special group ticket pricing, such as an Adult & Child ticket for the price of 2 x Child
- Special offers on annual passes such as Unlimited or My Limitless
- The funds shall be refunded back on to the bank card used to place your order with The Cinema Society and actioned within 2 working days. The funds should be showing in your account within 10 working days.
- The discount shall be calculated on an individual basis excluding any booking fee paid.
- Only one claim will be accepted per member during any 6-month period.
- The Cinema Society reserve the right to ask for additional information needed to verify a claim, before the payout is made.
- The Cinema Society reserves the right to amend these T&C’s or withdraw the Price Guarantee at any time and without notice.